Thursday, February 27, 2014

Leikr GPS watch - Unboxing


Received the Leikr GPS watch the other day for review on my blog. This watch was funded by Kickstarter and is out on the market for $329. In a market dominated by Garmin, Suunto and Polar the Leikr watch tries to squeeze in to this market. The trend right now in smart phones is to go bigger so why not do the same with GPS watches. The 2" screen is for sure one the biggest in the market right now.  I've run a two runs with it and I'll need some additional time with the watch before releasing my full review.

FULL REVIEW CAN BE FOUND HERE: http://alturl.com/9oris

Here's an uboxing video I made.


Features:

  • It's has a 2” screen (2" TFT color 320×240 pixel 65K color with 11% reflectance) 
  • Wi-Fi connectivity - allows you to update the watch through any open network or your own secured network
  • Ant+ Accessory support - for your Heart rate monitor
  • Gorilla glass 
  • On Board Color Global Maps
  • More features can be found on the Leikr website.
Look for my full review in the coming weeks and if you have any questions feel free to ask in the comment section below. 


5 comments:

  1. Hi - did you ever get the review out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Working on it currently. I should have it out by the end of the month. I'll be running the Dallas RnR half marathon on it to really test it out. Lot's of updates are coming through to the watch so my views have been changing especially with the latest review. Subscribe to my blog so you don't miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    any luck with your review?
    thx

    ReplyDelete