Saturday, March 1, 2014

Woodlands Marathon 2014

Both of my brothers were doing this race so I tagged along to spectate and volunteer. They ended up putting me on guard duty for corral A. I had to make sure that only the people with the bib number 859 and below made it into corral A.  After that I helped break down the starting line and picked up some garbage. It was good to be on the volunteer side for once to see how much volunteers really do and how integral they are to a races success. Once I was done with my volunteer duties I rode the course on my mountain bike to go find my two brothers.

Here's a video I made with my GoPro camera of the time I spent in the Woodlands this morning.


Tomorrow it's my turn when I go to Sugarland and run a half marathon there.  My plan is to keep it at a 10:30 - 10:45 pace to practice my pacing for the Gusher full marathon next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment