Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Chevron Houston Marathon 2015 Race Report

The Houston marathon is my favorite marathon out of the 14 that I've done and I look forward it every year. This was my 4th Houston full marathon and this time I ran it with my girlfriend Theresa. She had been having some lingering knee issues and still wanted to do the race so I told her I would pace her. We implemented a 2:1 run/walk method that worked out for us and even though we were at the back of the pack Houston was still out there to cheer us on. We finished it in 6:07:00 and I was so proud of my girl for gutting it out to do the 26.2 miles.



Check out the footage I caught with my GoPro camera during the race. Enjoy! If ya like the video subscribe to my youtube channel for more videos just like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment