Monday, December 16, 2013

Dallas Rock n Roll Half Marathon 2013 race report

I had a blast helping my friend Buddy run his first half marathon in under 2 hours. I planned a strategy that would get us there and stuck to it. Check out the video to see how we did:

PART I:
PART II:



It was a freezing day to run but I do well in cold temps. I'll have to come back and run the race again.

Do you want to run a Rock n Roll race too? Find out if there is one coming to your area by checking out the Rock n Roll website : http://runrocknroll.competitor.com/san-diego

1 comment:

  1. Greetings!

    How are you? Hope all is well!

    First of all, thanks for writing about your love for marathons. I admire your determination a lot! Also, thanks for mentioning our client, COMPETITOR GROUP (Rock N Roll Marathon), on your post. We really appreciate the mention! I'm glad you wanted to share information about Rock N Roll marathon with your readers.

    In line with this, would you mind linking back to us as a reference for anyone that is interested in learning more? Here is the URL: http://runrocknroll.competitor.com/san-diego.

    Please let me know if you will. Thank you so much and I wish you all the best! :)


    Regards,
    Abby Michaels
    abbymichaels80@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete