Sunday, January 19, 2014

2014 Chevron Houston Marathon and Aramco Houston Half Marathon

Not training is really kicking me in the butt! I ran the 2014 Aramco Houston Half marathon this morning undertrained and with hopes of finishing in about 2 hours. Ended up finishing in about 2:19:11 which is pretty good all things considered. 

I'll write up a full race report later but in the meantime enjoy this little trailer of the half marathon from this morning. 



Did you run the Houston Marathon or Aramaco Half Marathon? Let me know what you thought about the new course by leaving a comment below. 


2 comments:

  1. That dude clapping incessantly around Mile 3 was me! It was a great day for a race and hopefully, you ran to your satisfaction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! It was some great weather!

    ReplyDelete