Monday, January 27, 2014

Being the runner I am.

Run from last year Jan 2013
Whew... reality is really setting in for me during these last few runs. I've lost my endurance and my speed... I think the sooner I come to terms with that the sooner I can learn to start over again. Going out at a pace way too fast for me and then suffering the latter miles is making me hate running. I'm not the runner I used to be but I can get there again if I just stop trying to be the runner I used to be and start being the runner I am. 

Run from today Jan 2014
For my next few runs I'll go out at an easy pace and stay there. I should probably leave the Garmin at home or at least keep it in the watch mode so I'm not so focused on the metrics. I've got a marathon to run in March with my girlfriend and I know she's ready to run it in 4:30 - 4:45 and I'm not sure that I'm there right now. Gonna need to run and run some more. LET'S DO THIS!

1 comment:

  1. Website Development Virginia I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

    ReplyDelete