Thursday, September 24, 2020

AchedAway Pro Review - Best massage gun

 I got this product for review from AchedAway and they sent me over their pro version that just came out.

I've reviewed maybe 7 or 8 massage guns so I know what to look for in massage gun.


 

One of those things is amplitude. The AchedAway Pro has a 16mm amplitude which is the most out of all the massage guns I've tested. Why is amplitude important? Well it makes the difference between a massage gun that feels more vibratory vs one that feels more punchy. This one definitely packs a punch!


The next thing that I look for in a massage gun is power and the way you find that out is by its stall force. The stall force on the AchedAway is 80 lbs which means you'll have a hard time trying to stop the massage gun if you press it against your body. 

Besides that you can find out my thoughts along with my pros/cons in the video below. 


Regularly it cost $299 but check out my discount code down below

I have a discount code that will get you $25 off the gun - JEREMY25

Purchase the AchedAway Pro here: https://achedaway.com/?ref=9vtx_pxsmcr

No comments:

Post a Comment