Monday, September 28, 2020

Jaybird Vista - The in ear workout buds

The Vista brand is one that I've trusted for many years now. I think the first one's I got were the Jaybird X2's which I loved until Harvey flooded my car which had them in them and they stopped working. 




Fast forward a few years and I got myself the Jaybird Vista truly wireless earbuds. From day one they were great and in the following I'll list out my pro's and con's of them

Pros
  • Bluetooth 5.0 - The connection to my devices was great I could almost run a full 400 meter track with it not breaking up at all if I left my phone in the stands. THATS IMPRESSIVE!
  • Earbuds can be used independently - With each earbud containing their own bluetooth "antennae" these earbuds can be used independently of each other. Great for ultras where you want one ear exposed
  • Battery life - the battery life on these are about 6 hours but if you keep recharging them in the case you can get 30+ hours easily
  • Comfort - I've had these on for multiple hours and I do not get ear fatigued at all.
  • Sound - Some bluetooth earbuds can be lacking in the sound department but these are loud and bassy. With the jaybird app you can customize them even more to however you like them. 
  • Indestructible - these things can take a beating either with water or a physical pounding with its military grade rating. 
Cons 
  • USB-C charger must only be charged with a low output voltage charger. Meaning you do not want to charge these with your fast charger usb plug or you may risk shorting out the system. (customer service was really easy to work with when replacing them for free)
So as you can see the pro's here definitely outweigh the con's. Overall these are a great pair of earbuds to get if you are looking to buy them for yourself or for others. 

Price: $179 
Buy them here Jaybird Vista

If you want to see my video review check out the vid below



2 comments:

  1. Hi, would you allow me to use video from your drone clip flying above Beaumont?
    It would be for an internal meeting on Lamar's campus and I would do voiceover.

    Thanks,
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure but id like to see what you did with it. You can send it to thegokurunner@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete